Get a quick no obligation quote It’s free and will only take a jiffy!
Thurrock Tree Services for Estate and Property Management Agents
If you are an estate or property management agent looking for reliable tree services provided on a professional basis with exceptional added value, look no further than TH Trees Ltd.
For more than 15 years estate managers, commercial land owners, local authorities, landlords and housing associations have been depending upon our specialist tree services throughout Thurrock and all of Essex.
Our Thurrock tree surgeons hold as many as TEN different N.P.T.C. qualifications in numerous aspects of arboriculture, together with TWO LANTRA qualifications. This means we are qualified to safely and effectively undertake a variety of tree care tasks, even when circumstances prove hazardous.
TH Trees Ltd is Trading Standards, local authority and Safe4Site Gold approved. We work strictly to British Standard BS 3998 2010 and in line with all sorts of legislation including the Work at Height Regulations, the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act and the Manual Handling Operations. We have proudly maintained an untarnished record in all aspects of health and safety and hold £5 million liability insurance.
Specialist Services for Estate and Property Management Agents
TH Trees Ltd are renowned throughout Essex for their commitment to providing a reliable, value-added service that is individually tailored to estate and property management agents.
Why choose TH Trees Ltd for Estate Management Tree Work in Thurrock?
We offer an all-inclusive service for property and estate management agents on a 24/7 basis, 365 days a year. You are therefore guaranteed fully inclusive cover in the event of an urgent situation arising. So, if you have a need to secure a fallen or damaged tree following a storm or high winds, or need to treat a diseased or infested tree, we will be there, guaranteed, when you need us.
Our Thurrock tree services for estate and property management agents encompass all of the following:
- Tree pollarding, crown lifting and crown thinning
- Crown reduction
- Tree pruning
- Tree surgery including treating infested and diseased trees
- Storm damaged tree removal
- Dead wood removal
- Tree planting and relocation
- Tree reports
- Tree removal
- Stump removal
- Hedge trimming and removal
- Bamboo control and removal
- Ivy removal
- TPO management
Our Thurrock tree services for estate and property management agents also include taking care of extensive grounds, parks, public places, private gardens and amenity spaces.
Flexible Contract Tree Services for Thurrock Estate & Property Managers
Because property and estate managers are time poor, we at TH Trees Ltd have designed our estate management contracts to work on a partnership basis with a view to removing all the stress and hassle we know our agent customers often face.
We hold contracts with many local agents, all of them tailored to their specific requirements and can also respond on an ad-hoc basis to any emergency situation or where there is an urgent requirement to get a site ready for an important event.
Our experience over the past 15 years allowed us to learn in-depth the challenges that property and estate management agents regularly face.
We know that you have an extensive portfolio of tenants’ gardens and grounds to manage. Engaging TH Trees Ltd will free up your time you to focus on what’s important whilst leaving all the tree related tasks to us.
In addition, we are fully aware of your need to be satisfied that the trees on your tenants’ land are safe and healthy and that they are not posing any hazards. We offer a professional Thurrock tree report service to confirm as such, and will make sure that there is a regular inspection scheduled for ongoing reassurance.
Property Sales Made Easier Courtesy of Professional Tree Services
Presenting a garden or commercial grounds for sale is one of our specialist areas of expertise. We offer expert guidance on the most fitting course of action to best present your property. Whether that is tree crown lifting to enhance the view of the grounds; hedge trimming to make everything beautifully neat and tidy, or ivy removal to improve the façade of a building; whatever you need, we will guarantee the ultimate levels of professionalism and quality of workmanship and service.
Thurrock Tree Care Specialists: Experts in all Species of Trees
Over the past decade and a half we have taken care of every species of tree common to the UK. These are just a few of them:
- Oak trees including the English or common oak, the sessile oak and the holm oak. The fact that oak trees can grow to heights of 40 metres does not matter as our specialists have the required skills and training to work safely at height.
- Willow trees. Our expertise allows us to safely deal with willows situated on the banks of lakes or ponds. Willow trees benefit from regular pruning to create a shady haven underneath and to make simplify grounds maintenance.
- Ash trees. Sadly the ash tree is susceptible to ash dieback so it is vital to look out for this. If we detect any signs of ash dieback then we will provide a plan of action to deal with it.
- Fruit trees such as pear, plum, cherry and apple. It is essential that fruit trees are expertly pruned regularly to help them develop a robust branch structure so they can support their heavy fruit crops.
- Conifers and pines including as yew, cedar and Leyland cypress (Leylandii). Conifers and pines are renowned for reaching towering heights of up to 100 metres. Our experience, knowhow and specialist equipment however allow us to prune these tall trees safely and effectively.
- Thorny and spiky trees like hawthorn, holly and monkey puzzle are often off the list for many tree care companies who refuse to work with such hazards. However, we will always say yes to working with such trees.
- Beech trees. The beech tree is known to grow a large canopy and often reaches heights of 30-40 metres. Whether you have a regular beech tree or beech hedging, we can keep it nicely well-managed for you. Regular pruning encourages the beech tree to maintain its leaves year-round, which is particularly helpful where this tree is used as privacy hedging.
- Other deciduous and evergreen trees such as silver birch trees, hornbeam trees, lime trees, maple trees, sycamore trees, rowan trees, elm trees, eucalyptus trees, whitebeam trees, spindle trees and aspen trees are all dealt with regularly. We can also expertly prune ornamental and flowering trees including lilac, magnolia, false acacia (Robinia) and bay laurel.
Need to identify a tree? Our comprehensive Tree ID pages should prove very helpful to you.
An essential aspect of our Thurrock tree care services for property and estate managers is identifying and dealing with tree diseases, fungi and pest infestations. If you are worried that a tree on land that you manage is the victim of a disease or may be infested, our guide to common tree diseases and pests should prove helpful. If you have any particular concerns then be sure to contact us without hesitation for individual advice.
Thurrock Tree Services for Estate and Property Management Agents
Whatever tree services you need as a Thurrock property or estate management company, you can rely on TH Trees Ltd to deliver them in a fully professional manner. As highly qualified, Trading Standards approved and Safe4Site Gold and British Standards accredited tree surgeons, you really can depend upon our service and dedication to a job well done.
To talk through your individual requirements or to book an initial consultation which is free of charge and without obligation, call TH Trees Ltd on 01268 642 814.
Polite, professional and tidy.
The team were punctual, very polite, kept me well informed of what they were doing, anything I asked them wasn’t an inconvenience.
Service with a smile and the tidy up job was fantastic too.
I would certainly recommend TH Tree services and happily use them again.
Hi Mrs Easton, thank you for leaving a lovely review. The team are really pleased they come across professional and friendly.
- December 2018
- November 2018
- June 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- March 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- November 2012
- September 2012