Get a quick no obligation quote It’s free and will only take a jiffy!
Grays Tree Services for Estate and Property Management Agents
For over a decade and a half, homeowners, estate managers, commercial land owners, local authorities, landlords and housing associations have been relying upon our specialist tree services throughout Grays and all of Essex. We offer specialist Grays tree services for estate and property management agents.
Our Grays tree surgeons hold as many as TEN different N.P.T.C. qualifications in a range of aspects of arboriculture, plus TWO LANTRA qualifications. This means we are qualified to safely and effectively carry out a range of tree care tasks, even of the most complex and hazardous nature.
In addition, T.H. Tree Services is Trading Standards, local authority and Safe4Site Gold approved. We adhere to British Standard BS 3998 2010 and comply with a raft of legislation including the Work at Height Regulations, the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act and the Manual Handling Operations. We have proudly kept a totally unblemished record in all aspects of health and safety and hold £5 million liability insurance.
Services Tailored to Estate and Property Management Agents
T.H. Tree Services are respected Essex wide for providing a dependable, value-added service that we specifically tailor to estate and property management agents.
We understand that estate management spans a variety of specialist tree, plant and hedge services. It also necessitates specialist expertise in the art of making spaces look aesthetically pleasing and inviting, not to mention specific skills in working amongst the public. T.H. Tree Services offer more than 15 years’ experience across all of these areas of expertise.
Why engage T.H. Tree Services for Estate Management Tree Work in Grays?
We offer a comprehensive service for property and estate management agents that runs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. You are therefore guaranteed fully inclusive cover should an urgent situation arise, such as the need to make safe a fallen or damaged tree after a storm or high winds, or to deal with a diseased or infested tree.
Our Grays tree services for estate and property management agents include all of the following:
- Pollarding, crown lifting and crown thinning
- Storm damaged tree removal
- Tree pruning
- Crown reduction
- Dead wood removal
- Tree planting and moving
- Tree reports
- Tree removal
- Stump removal
- Hedge trimming and removal
- Bamboo control and removal
- Ivy removal
Part of our Grays tree services for estate and property management agents involves looking after extensive grounds, parks, public places, private gardens and amenity spaces.
Our service is fully flexible and tailored to individual requirements. Our qualified tree surgeons can safely take care of all aspects of tree care, including Tree Preservation Order management, dealing with decayed, infested or diseased trees and responding to emergency call-outs round the clock.
Flexible Contract Tree Services for Grays Estate & Property Managers
As a property or estate manager we fully appreciate how busy you are. You have enough to deal with, without worrying about the condition of trees on the land you are managing. This is precisely why at T.H. Tree Services, we approach our estate management contracts on a partnership basis. This takes away all the stress and hassle for our agent customers.
We hold contracts with a number of local agents, all of them tailored to specific needs. In other words, whatever you need included in your regular contract, consider it done. We can also respond on an ad-hoc basis to any emergency situations such as storm damaged trees or where there is an urgent need to prepare a site in readiness for an important event.
Understanding Your Property Management Challenges
Our 15 years’ experience has led us to learn in-depth the challenges that property and estate management agents regularly face. It has also assisted us in perfecting our skills in coming up with solutions to those challenges.
We fully understand that property managers have a vast portfolio of tenants’ gardens and grounds to manage aside from everything else on the daily task list. Engaging T.H. Tree Services will allow you to focus on what’s important whilst leaving all the tree related tasks to us.
We appreciate that you will need to be satisfied for health and safety reasons that the trees on your tenants’ land are safe and healthy and that they are not posing any hazards. We offer a professional Grays tree report service to confirm as such, and will ensure that there is a regular inspection scheduled in the diary for continuing reassurance.
Assisting Property Sales with Professional Tree Services
It is also vital for you to have the correct information readily available when marketing a property, and crucial that the grounds of any property being marketed are appealing and safe to access.
Presenting a garden or commercial grounds for sale is one of our areas of particular expertise. We offer professional guidance on the most appropriate course of action to best present your property. Whether it’s tree crown lifting to enhance the view of the grounds; hedge trimming so that everything is perfectly neat and tidy or ivy removal to better show off the façade of a building, whatever we do you are guaranteed the utmost in professionalism and quality of workmanship and service quality.
Tree Care: Experts in all Species of Trees
Over the past 15 years we have cared for probably every species of tree commonly found across Britain. The following are just some of them:
- Oak trees. We are able to prune all types of oak tree including the English or common oak, the sessile oak and the holm oak. The fact that oak trees can grow to heights of 40 metres sometimes with a spread of the same width is no issue for us because our specialists have the required skills and training to work safely at height.
- Willow trees. Our knowhow extends to willow tree pruning of all types, including willows situated on the banks of lakes or ponds which is where you’ll usually find them. With their long, cascading branches, willow trees benefit from regular pruning. It is also helpful to keep the branches trimmed to create a shady haven underneath and also to make grounds maintenance more straightforward.
- Ash trees. Unfortunately the ash tree is susceptible to the common disease ash dieback. It is therefore important to be on the lookout for this. If we spot any signs of ash dieback or any other disease during the pruning process, we will let you know and provide a plan of action to deal with it.
- Fruit trees such as pear, plum, cherry and apple. It is vital that fruit trees are expertly pruned on a regular basis so that they develop a robust branch structure. This allows the trees to support their heavy fruit crops.
- Conifers and pines such as yew, cedar and Leyland cypress (Leylandii). Conifers and pines are well known for reaching towering heights, often up to 100 metres. Our experience, skill and specialist equipment however mean pruning these tall trees is never a problem.
- Thorny trees and spiky trees such as hawthorn, holly and monkey puzzle. You may find that some tree care companies refuse to work with thorny trees. Not us however: whatever tree you have in Grays, thorns, spikes and all, if it needs pruning, we’ll get to work on it.
- Beech trees. The beech tree will often grow quite a large sized canopy and regularly reaches heights of 30-40 metres. Whether you have a standard beech tree or beech hedging, we can keep it neat and tidy and well-managed. With regular pruning, the beech tree will maintain its leaves throughout the year which is particularly useful where beech is used as privacy hedging.
- Other deciduous and evergreen trees including silver birch trees, hornbeam trees, lime trees, maple trees, sycamore trees, rowan trees, elm trees, eucalyptus trees, whitebeam trees, spindle trees and aspen trees. We can also expertly prune ornamental and flowering trees including lilac, magnolia, false acacia (Robinia) and bay laurel.
If you need to identify a tree, our comprehensive Tree ID pages should prove very useful to you.
A vital part of our Grays tree care services for property and estate managers is identifying and dealing with diseases, fungi and pest infestations. If you are concerned that a tree on land you manage may be suffering from disease or could be infested, our guide to common tree diseases and pests should prove helpful. If you have any particular concerns then be sure to contact us without delay for individual advice.
Tree Services for Estate and Property Management Companies in Grays
Whatever tree services you need as a Grays property or estate management company, they can be efficiently handled by T.H. Tree Services courtesy of a range of professional tree services delivered by highly qualified, Trading Standards approved and Safe4Site Gold and British Standards accredited tree surgeons.
To discuss your individual requirements or to book an initial consultation which is free of charge and without obligation, call T.H. Tree Services on 01268 642 814.
Polite, professional and tidy.The team were punctual, very polite, kept me well informed of what they were doing, anything I asked them wasn’t an inconvenience.Service with a smile and the tidy up job was fantastic too.I would certainly recommend TH Tree services and happily use them again.
Hi Mrs Easton, thank you for leaving a lovely review. The team are really pleased they come across professional and friendly.
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- March 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- November 2012
- September 2012