Get a quick no obligation quote It’s free and will only take a jiffy!
Great Wakering Tree Services for Estate and Property Management Agents
Do you manage land or property and need a dependable tree services company you can call upon for professional services in all aspects of tree work?
TH Trees Ltd has been trusted for over 15 years by estate managers, commercial land owners, local authorities, landlords and housing associations throughout the county of Essex.
Our Great Wakering tree surgeons hold TEN different N.P.T.C. qualifications in various aspects of arboriculture, plus TWO LANTRA qualifications. We are therefore adequately qualified to safely and effectively carry out a variety of tree care tasks, even in the most risky of situations.
For your complete reassurance, TH Trees Ltd is Trading Standards, local authority and Safe4Site Gold approved. We work strictly to British Standard BS 3998 2010 and adhere to all the relevant legislation, including the Work at Height Regulations, the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act and the Manual Handling Operations. We have proudly maintained an unblemished record in all aspects of health and safety and hold £5 million liability insurance.
Specialist Tree Care Services for Estate and Property Management Agents
TH Trees Ltd is renowned throughout Essex for an honest commitment to delivering a reliable, value-added service, fully bespoke to estate and property management agents.
Why choose TH Trees Ltd for Estate Management Tree Work in Great Wakering?
We offer a comprehensive service for property and estate management agents on a round the clock basis, 365 days a year. You are therefore guaranteed fully inclusive cover should an urgent situation arise. For example, if there is a need to make safe a fallen or damaged tree after a storm or high winds, or there is a diseased or infested tree that needs treating, we will attend without fail when you need us.
Our Great Wakering tree services for estate and property management agents include:
- Tree pruning
- Crown reduction
- Tree pollarding, crown lifting and crown thinning
- Tree surgery including treating infested and diseased trees
- Storm damaged tree removal
- Dead wood removal
- Tree planting and relocation
- Tree reports
- Tree removal
- Stump removal
- Hedge trimming and removal
- Bamboo control and removal
- Ivy removal
- TPO management
Our Great Wakering specialist tree services for estate and property management agents also cover the management of extensive grounds, parks, public and amenity spaces and private gardens.
Flexible Contract Tree Services for Great Wakering Estate & Property Managers
Your time is precious, which is why TH Trees Ltd has developed estate management contracts that work on a partnership basis. We aim to take away all the hassle we know you so often face.
We hold ongoing contracts with a number of local agents, all bespoke to their individual requirements. We are also able to react to callouts on an ad-hoc basis, whether it’s an emergency situation a site needs readying in preparation for an event.
Our experience over the past 15 years plus has allowed us to become fully aware of the specific challenges faced by property and estate management agents, so you can rest assured we will have the knowledge to make everything streamlined for you.
We are aware that you have a large portfolio of tenants’ gardens and grounds to manage. It’s precisely why when you engage TH Trees Ltd, you will feel able to just ‘leave it to us’.
What’s more, we know you have a need to be reassured that the trees on your tenants’ land are safe and healthy free from hazards. We offer a verified Great Wakering tree report service to officially confirm as such, and will ensure there is a regular inspection scheduled for ongoing peace of mind and compliance.
Making sales easier with a professional tree service
Readying gardens or commercial grounds for sale is something in which we have extensive experience. From tree crown lifting that boosts the view of the grounds through to hedge trimming and ivy removal to enhance the overall look and tidiness of a property, whatever it is you require, we will provide it with the utmost in professionalism and quality.
Great Wakering Tree Care Specialists: Experts in all Species of Trees
Over the past decade and a half we cared for every species of tree native or common to the UK. These include:
- Oak trees including the English or common oak, the sessile oak and the holm oak. Whatever the height of the oak tree, we have the qualifications and expertise to deal with it.
- Willow trees including weeping willows, crack willows and white willows. We have the knowhow to safely deal with willows situated waterside.
- Ash trees. We are always on the lookout for ash dieback and if we detect any signs of this disease then we will provide a plan of action to deal with it.
- Fruit trees such as pear, plum, cherry and apple. Fruit trees need to be expertly pruned regularly so they develop a robust branch structure to support their heavy fruit crops.
- Conifers and pines including yew, cedar and Leyland cypress (Leylandii). Conifers and pines are renowned for reaching towering heights of up to 100 metres, but this does not pose a problem for our experts.
- Thorny and spiky trees such as hawthorn, holly and monkey puzzle. These are sometimes turned down by so-called tree care experts who do not like dealing with anything too complex. Not us though, we have the knowledge and willingness to take care of any tree species.
- Beech trees. The beech will often grow a large canopy and can grow to 30-40 metres. Regular pruning encourages the beech tree to maintain its leaves year-round, which is particularly helpful where this tree is used as privacy hedging.
- Other deciduous and evergreen trees are also part of our remit. These include the silver birch, hornbeam, lime, maple, sycamore, rowan, elm, eucalyptus, whitebeam, spindle and aspen trees. We are also able to expertly prune ornamental and flowering trees including lilac, magnolia, false acacia (Robinia) and bay laurel.
Need to identify a tree? Our comprehensive Tree ID pages should prove useful.
A vital element of our Great Wakering tree care services for property and estate managers is identifying and dealing with tree diseases, fungi and pest infestations.
If you are concerned that a tree on land for which you are responsible is subject to disease or infestation, you should find our guide to common tree diseases and pests helpful. If you have any individual concerns be certain to get in touch without delay for personalised advice.
Great Wakering Tree Services for Estate and Property Management Agents
Whatever tree services you need as a Great Wakering property or estate management agent, you can rely on TH Trees Ltd to deliver them professionally and with added value. As highly qualified, Trading Standards approved and Safe4Site Gold and British Standards accredited tree surgeons, you can truly rely upon our service and commitment to the highest service standards.
To discuss your individual requirements or to book a free initial consultation without obligation, call TH Trees Ltd on 01268 642 814.
Polite, professional and tidy.
The team were punctual, very polite, kept me well informed of what they were doing, anything I asked them wasn’t an inconvenience.
Service with a smile and the tidy up job was fantastic too.
I would certainly recommend TH Tree services and happily use them again.
Hi Mrs Easton, thank you for leaving a lovely review. The team are really pleased they come across professional and friendly.
- January 2020
- December 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- June 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- March 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- November 2012
- September 2012