Get a quick no obligation quote It’s free and will only take a jiffy!
Tree Pruning Services Great Wakering People can Trust
Seeking a trusted Great Wakering tree pruning service? TH Trees Ltd has the experience, qualifications and reputation to completely reassure you.
It’s been 15 years now since homeowners, estate managers, commercial land owners, local authorities, landlords and housing associations started depending upon on our tree pruning services Great Wakering and Essex wide.
Our Great Wakering tree surgeons hold an extensive TEN different N.P.T.C. qualifications in a range of arboriculture disciplines, as well as TWO LANTRA qualifications. These put us in a prime position to safely and effectively undertake all types of tree pruning and tree care jobs.
TH Trees Ltd offers even further peace of mind courtesy of its Trading Standards, local authority and Safe4Site Gold approved status. We work in conjunction with British Standard BS 3998 2010 as well as a raft of legislation, including the Work at Height Regulations, the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act and the Manual Handling Operations. We are proud to report that we have maintained a completely unblemished record in all areas of health and safety and hold £5 million liability insurance.
Always check that the qualifications your tree surgeon says they have are relevant to the work being undertaken, or else you might face issues should an insurance claim be required.
Great Wakering Tree Pruning: All Tree Species Covered
Whether your trees are located on public, private, commercial or residential land, in a hazardous location, for example next to a railway line or on the banks of a lake, or even in a conservation area, you can have total peace of mind that the experts at TH Trees Ltd have the knowhow needed to manage the situation with complete professionalism and safety.
Having been in the industry for so long, it is safe to say we have pruned every species of UK native tree, and many more besides. The benefit of engaging us is that we know precisely when and how to prune trees Great Wakering wide, and that are trained and qualified in the correct methods. This means you can have total peace of mind that your tree will be professionally taken care of, and of course will look appealing too.
The following are just some of the species of trees we regularly prune Great Wakering wide:
- Oak trees – all species including the English or common oak, the sessile oak and the holm oak, even if they have grown to heights of 40 metres plus.
- Willow trees – including those located on the banks of lakes or ponds, their ideal habitat. Because they have such long branches, it is good practice to keep them in regular check.
- Ash trees – including those affected by ash dieback. If we identify any signs of ash dieback or any other disease whilst pruning, we will provide you with an action plan.
- Fruit trees – including pear, plum, cherry and apple, all popular in the UK. It is important that fruit trees are pruned on a regular basis by a professional so they develop a strong branch structure capable of supporting their weighty fruit crops.
- Conifers and pines – including yew, cedar and Leyland cypress, regardless of whether they have reached towering heights.
- Thorny and spiky trees – such as hawthorn, blackthorn, holly and monkey puzzle. Many tree companies refuse work like this considering it a hazard. We’ll deal with any tree, however thorny.
- Eucalyptus trees – including the cider gum tree, common along the Essex coastline. Eucalyptus trees grow very tall, but we can tackle them whatever their height.
- Beech trees – including those reaching extensive heights and with expansive canopies. Regular pruning helps beech to keep their leaves year round; helpful if you rely on them for privacy screening.
- Other deciduous and evergreen trees – everything from silver birch trees, hornbeam trees, lime trees and maple trees to sycamore trees, rowan trees, elm trees, whitebeam trees, spindle trees and aspen trees. We are also highly experienced and trained in ornamental and flowering tree pruning including lilac, magnolia, false acacia (Robinia) and bay laurel.
Need to identify a tree on your land or in your garden? Our Tree ID pages should prove useful.
Common Diseases Affecting Trees in Great Wakering
Some species of tree are more prone to disease, fungi and pest infestations than others. Ash dieback, chestnut blight, Dutch elm disease and oak decline are some of the most widespread diseases, but there are many more that commonly take hold.
If you are concerned that your tree may be diseased or infested, our guide to common tree diseases and pests should prove helpful. You can also get in touch with us directly to request tailored guidance should you need it.
When to prune your trees in Great Wakering?
You should always pay attention to the guidelines concerning the timing of your Great Wakering tree pruning.
Any tree pruning that is not required on an emergency basis should be avoided during the tree’s active growing season. This mostly runs from late spring to early winter. The reason is, whilst trees are actively growing, they bleed sap when cut. This attracts insects which spread disease around the tree. Any urgently required pruning however, such as making a tree safe or treating a disease, can go ahead at any time.
The bird nesting season, February to August, is another time period during which tree pruning is to be circumvented. It is a breach of the law to disturb nesting birds, so for this reason we will always survey a tree before proceeding with pruning, even outside of the nesting season. Again this is a rule that applies only to non-urgent tree pruning.
You will also need to check the TPO register if your Great Wakering tree is of notable interest. If the tree is protected by a Tree Preservation Order (TPO) then the volume of tree pruning allowable will be controlled and you will be required to obtain permission from your local authority so that you can go ahead. This can take up to eight weeks to come through, and you must not do anything hold back with the work until you have the official go-ahead. TH Trees Ltd can liaise with the local authority on your behalf should you require.
For Tree Pruning Great Wakering Residents Readily Recommend, opt for TH Trees Ltd.
TH Trees Ltd has been specialising in tree pruning Great Wakering wide for over 15 years. As well as our long list of qualifications and our widely acknowledged reputation, this means we are in a prime position to professionally handle of all your Great Wakering tree pruning requirements.
For a no-obligation consultation and helpful advice from a qualified Great Wakering tree pruning specialist, call TH Trees Ltd on 01268 642 814.
Polite, professional and tidy.
The team were punctual, very polite, kept me well informed of what they were doing, anything I asked them wasn’t an inconvenience.
Service with a smile and the tidy up job was fantastic too.
I would certainly recommend TH Tree services and happily use them again.
Hi Mrs Easton, thank you for leaving a lovely review. The team are really pleased they come across professional and friendly.
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- June 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- March 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- November 2012
- September 2012