Tree Surgeon West Horndon, Horndon on the Hill & Warley
Are you looking for a tree surgeon? West Horndon, Warley and Horndon on the Hill wide we have been providing services such as tree cutting, tree removal, stump grinding and hedge trimming for over a decade. As trusted Trading Standards approved and British Standards accredited tree surgeons, West Horndon homeowners, business owners and local authorities regularly call upon our services.
Advice on Choosing a Tree Surgeon in Warley and West Horndon
Take the following into consideration when choosing a tree surgeon in West Horndon or Little Warley and you’ll enjoy peace of mind:
- City & Guilds NPTC & LANTRA qualifications. Warley tree surgeons with these certifications have proven ability and knowledge.
- Trading Standards Buy with Confidence Scheme membership and local authority approval. These will promise you an officially verified level of service at fair rates.
- Long term experience. The longer the tree surgeon has been operating, the more knowledge they’ll have and the more efficiently and effectively they’ll be able to work, which means greater value for money/
- British Standards BS 3998 2010 This is a national standard that proves high standards of workmanship can be expected.
- A clean health and safety record and unclaimed upon insurance. Both of these prove dedication to keeping up to date with all the latest techniques through training and undertaking comprehensive risk assessments.
Warley and West Horndon Tree Surgeon Services
With T.H. Tree Services you are promised ten years’ experience and a host of qualifications and accreditations. Our services include:
- Tree removal: Little Warley and Horndon on the Hill residents call upon us to remove trees that have become a nuisance or are posing a risk.
- Crown reduction: When trees start to block light, start to cause a nuisance to neighbours, overhang public roads or interfere with power cables, the problems can be resolved with crown reduction.
- Dead wood pruning: Dead wood occurs as part tree’s natural growth cycle. It needs to be checked and removed regularly otherwise it may fall unexpectedly and damage property or cause personal injury.
- Tree pollarding: This is a long term undertaking that involves reducing a tree’s canopy and branches so that future growth is limited and the health of the tree is maintained.