Tree Surgeon Orsett, South Ockendon & Bulphan
There are a number of reasons you may need a tree surgeon. Orsett, South Ockendon and Bulphan wide T.H. Tree Services have been removing and cutting back trees, trimming hedges and taking out tree stumps for more than 10 years. We offer a Trading Standards and local authority approved service for everyone including homeowners, businesses and local authorities.
What to Consider When Choosing a Tree Surgeon in Orsett and South Ockendon
Here’s a checklist to follow when selecting a trusted tree surgeon in South Ockendon, Bulphan or Orsett. You should look for:
- Trading Standards Buy with Confidence Scheme and local authority approval. These guarantee fair rates and a top quality service.
- British Standards BS 3998 2010 This standard promises you’ll get a guarantee of high standards of workmanship.
- City & Guilds NPTC & LANTRA qualifications. These really should be the minimum standards you demand because Orsett tree surgeons who hold these will give you total peace of mind when it comes to ability and knowledge.
- A good level of experience. Why go for a company that has only been operating for a few months or even just a couple of years when you can opt for one with a decade of experience and therefore far more enhanced knowhow?
- A health and safety record that’s completely unblemished. This proves a commitment to keeping abreast of all the latest techniques through training and conducting comprehensive risk assessments.
- Investment in top of the range equipment. This ensures all jobs are carried out safely and efficiently and with the best results for the tree or hedge.
Bulphan and Orsett Tree Surgeon Services
Engage T.H. Tree Services and you get a whole decade of experience plus excellent knowhow. Here’s how we can help you:
- Tree removal: South Ockendon wide we regularly remove trees that have become a nuisance or are decayed or diseased and posing a risk.
- Crown reduction: When tree canopies block light or start to cause a nuisance to neighbours they can be readily dealt with courtesy of crown reduction. This service is also regularly used for trees that overhang the public highway or have started to interfere with overhead power lines.
- Dead wood pruning: Dead wood is a natural part of a tree’s growth cycle. It is essential to remove this dead wood regularly otherwise it may fall unexpectedly and damage property or cause personal injury.
- Tree pollarding: Tree surgeons Orsett wide are asked for this service by local authorities on a regular basis. Tree pollarding involves reducing a tree’s canopy and branches effectively so that future growth is limited and the health of the tree is maintained.