Tree Reports West Horndon, Horndon on the Hill & Warley
Have you been asked for or need a tree report? West Horndon, Horndon on the Hill or Warley based? T.H. Tree Services can help. Tree reports must be carried out by qualified tree surgeons. If not, they won’t be considered official.
We are qualified tree surgeons offering verifiable and official tree reports with a fast turnaround. As a Trading Standards and local authority approved company our customers know they are guaranteed fair rates and a service of the highest standards.
Why you Might Need a Tree Report in Warley
Here are a few reasons why you might need a tree report in West Horndon, Horndon on the Hill or Warley:
- Storms or high winds that happened recently have left you worried about the safety of a tree
- Your property is up for sale and a buyer or surveyor has requested a report on the safety and health of your trees
- Just moved into a new home or commercial premises and unsure as to whether trees on the land are safe and healthy
- Required for health and safety compliance
- Applying for planning permission
Tree Reports: How They Work
We use a Picus sonic tomograph to see inside a tree’s trunk. Combined with our extensive experience and practical knowhow it allows us to readily ascertain whether a tree is damaged or diseased.
Warley and Horndon on the Hill Tree Reports: Why use T.H. Tree Services?
The following list demonstrates why local authorities, home and business owners choose to engage T.H. Tree Services for tree reports West Horndon and Warley wide:
- British Standards accredited – a national standard that guarantees the highest quality working standards.
- Trading Standards Buy with Confidence Scheme members – promises the highest standards at fair rates.
- LANTRA & City & Guilds qualified tree surgeons – offers peace of mind of the best levels of knowledge and training.
- A decade of experience – shows proven capabilities.
- Unblemished health & safety record and liability insurance that has never been claimed upon – for complete peace of mind when it comes to working safely.
- Ongoing training – means skills are fresh and kept up to date.