Tree Reports Shenfield, Hutton, Ingrave & Pilgrim’s Hatch
Looking to arrange a tree report? Shenfield, Ingrave, Pilgrim’s Hatch or Hutton based? T.H. Tree Services are on hand with a professional service. Tree reports have to be carried out by qualified tree surgeons otherwise they cannot be considered official.
As fully qualified tree surgeons we provide verifiable and official tree reports, all with a swift turnaround. We are a Trading Standards and local authority approved company and therefore our customers can rest assured they are guaranteed fair rates and the best standards in customer service.
Reasons for Needing a Tree Report Shenfield Wide
There are a number of reasons why you might need a tree report in Shenfield, Ingrave or Hutton. These include:
- Recently moved into a new home or business premises and not sure whether trees on the land are safe and healthy
- Storms or high winds have left you concerned whether a tree is safe
- You are selling your property and a buyer or surveyor has asked for a report on the safety and health of your trees
- You need one for health and safety purposes
- Making an application for planning permission
Tree Reports: How They Work
We use a Picus sonic tomograph to see inside a tree’s trunk. Bring this together with our long term experience and practical knowledge and you have a service where we can quickly ascertain whether a tree is damaged or diseased and, if so, deal with it.
Why use T.H. Tree Services for Tree Reports Shenfield and Pilgrim’s Hatch Wide?
Local authorities, home and business owners choose T.H. Tree Services for tree reports Shenfield and Ingrave wide for the following reasons:
- Trading Standards Buy with Confidence Scheme members – means you get the best standards at fair rates.
- British Standards accredited – the highest quality is guaranteed by this verified national standard.
- LANTRA & City & Guilds qualified tree surgeons – reassurance of the highest levels of knowhow and training.
- Ten years’ on the job experience – proven abilities lead to a valued added service.
- Clean health & safety record and liability insurance that has never been claimed upon – reassures you as the customer that we work under the safest working practices.
- Ongoing training – means skills are fresh and kept up to date.