Get a quick no obligation quote It’s free and will only take a jiffy!
Grays Tree Removal Services
Looking for tree removal in Grays, Essex?
Whether you have a storm damaged tree that needs removing; there’s a diseased or decaying tree posing a hazard and has to be taken out before it causes any harm; a tree is blocking light or a view and you want to remove it and replant a new one somewhere more appropriate, or you have been advised to remove a tree because its roots have started to pose a risk of subsidence to your property, you can rely on T.H. Tree Services for a professional and respected tree removal service in Grays.
Highly Respected, Fully Qualified Grays Tree Removal Specialists
For over a decade and a half, householders, estate managers, local authorities, developers and housing associations have been relying on our tree removal services Grays and Essex wide.
Why go pro for your tree removal needs?
Our Grays tree surgeons hold TEN different N.P.T.C. qualifications in various aspects of arboriculture and TWO LANTRA qualifications. This means we are qualified to safely and effectively carry out tree removal in Grays.
What’s more, T.H. Tree Services is Trading Standards, local authority and Safe4Site Gold approved. We work to British Standard BS3998 2010 and adhere to a host of legislation including the Work at Height Regulations, the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act and the Manual Handling Operations. We have maintained a fully untarnished record in all aspects of health and safety and have £5 million liability insurance.
When you engage the services of a tree surgeon for tree removal in Grays, never gloss over checking that the qualifications are a match for the work being undertaken. Here’s why…
Tree removal in Grays or anywhere else for that matter is an extremely hazardous job. It takes years and years to master the craft of safely removing a tree without risk of damage to property or injury to passers-by or indeed any of the personnel involved in the job.
There are unfortunately a lot of so-called tree removal companies purporting to be experts. The stark fact of the matter though is that most of them have no qualifications, experience, training or insurance or indeed the correct specialist equipment. Imagine if during the removal of your tree, a large branch fell onto a neighbour’s conservatory, or worse still, onto someone who was passing by.
Without insurance, the company would not be in a position to cover the resulting claim for compensation and damages. Instead the burden of liability would fall upon you. Without qualifications, the company quite simply has NOT undergone the right training for the job in hand. You wouldn’t allow an unqualified gas engineer to install a boiler in your property for fear of repercussions, so why allow an unqualified person to deal with your tree removal?
Grays Tree Removal: All Species and Sizes of Trees Covered
Our Grays tree removal work covers an all-inclusive range of tree species and sizes. Whether your tree or trees are located on public or private land, in a residential garden, on commercial premises or a hazardous location, for example a railway line or riverbank, the experts at T.H. Tree Services have the knowledge and experience required to deal with them.
The following are just a few of the trees we have worked on throughout Grays and nearby areas:
- Oak, including English or common oak, sessile oak and holm oak. Oak trees may reach heights of 40 metres, sometimes with a canopy spread of the same width, but that does not mean we can’t handle the job.
- Willow including weeping willow. Even if your willow tree is located on the bank of a lake, river or pond, we have the knowhow and specialist equipment to tackle it.
- If your ash tree has sadly succumbed to the common disease known as ash dieback and there is nothing that can be done to save it, we will carefully remove it and safely dispose of the remnants for you.
- Fruit trees, including pear, plum, cherry and apple. Sometimes a fruit tree can become unruly, or it may stop producing fruit or succumb to disease. Whatever its size or type, we will safely remove it for you,
- Conifers and pines, including yew, cedar and Leyland cypress. Conifers and pines are renowned for reaching soaring heights, sometimes up to 100 metres. Courtesy of our experience, knowledge and specialist equipment however, conifers of any size or species prove no challenge for our Grays tree removal experts.
- Thorny and spiky trees, including hawthorn and holly and the monkey puzzle tree. You may find that some tree companies will avoid removing trees that are less than straightforward, but that does not apply to T.H. Tree Services. Whatever tree you have in Grays, if it needs removing, we will be able to manage it without a problem.
- Eucalyptus trees of all varieties including the cider gum tree which is one of the most common along the Essex coastline. Even Eucalyptus that is found growing next to lakes or on roadsides and has grown to several metres in height is no problem for our tree removal experts.
- Beech trees, including those with huge canopies or of great height. We can also remove beech hedging if required.
- Other deciduous and evergreen trees. We offer a tree removal service in Grays for silver birch trees, hornbeam trees, rowan trees, lime trees, maple trees, sycamore trees, whitebeam trees, elm trees, spindle trees and aspen trees and ornamental and flowering trees including lilac, magnolia, false acacia (Robinia) and bay laurel, to name just a few.
If you need to identify a tree on your land, our comprehensive Tree ID pages should prove extremely useful.
Common diseases affecting trees in Grays
When we attend to remove trees in Grays, we often find that the tree has succumbed to one of the common diseases that affects UK trees which is why it needs removing.
Some species of trees are more prone to disease and pest infestations than others. You have probably read about some of the most common tree diseases including ash dieback, chestnut blight, Dutch elm disease and oak decline. The list of common diseases and pests sadly goes on.
If you are concerned that your tree may be suffering from disease or may be infested with pests or fungi, our guide to common tree diseases should prove helpful. You are welcome to get in touch if you believe your tree may be subject to one of these diseases, as it may not yet be too late to save it.
When is the best time for Grays tree removal?
There are certain times when tree removal has to be avoided. Firstly, it is the law to refrain from conducting any non-emergency tree work during the bird nesting season, i.e. February to August. We will always check for nesting birds outside of this time, just in case, before going ahead with any tree removal. If the tree is posing an immediate risk however, it is often allowable to proceed.
You will also need to check the TPO register if your tree is of notable interest. If it is protected by a Tree Preservation Order (TPO) then you will not be able to remove it without permission and without good reason.
For Expert Tree Removal in Grays, Choose T.H. Tree Services
At T.H. Tree Services we have been specialising in tree removal Grays wide for more than 15 years. We offer a competitively priced service that you can fully rely on.
For a no-obligation quotation and helpful advice from a qualified Grays tree removal expert, call T.H Tree Services on 01268 642 814.
Polite, professional and tidy.The team were punctual, very polite, kept me well informed of what they were doing, anything I asked them wasn’t an inconvenience.Service with a smile and the tidy up job was fantastic too.I would certainly recommend TH Tree services and happily use them again.
Hi Mrs Easton, thank you for leaving a lovely review. The team are really pleased they come across professional and friendly.
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- March 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- November 2012
- September 2012