Tree Reduction Upminster, Aveley, South Hornchurch & Rainham
Sometimes trees need cutting back, perhaps when they have started to block light or overhang neighbouring property. Also sometimes they start to interfere with overhead power cables or passing traffic. One of the most popular services to handle these problems is tree reduction. Upminster wide it’s a service we carry out regularly for householders, landowners and local authorities.
Upminster Tree Reduction: Useful Advice
When hiring a tree services company for tree reduction Upminster wide it is vital you take care in who you choose. This checklist will help you make a wise decision:
- Trading Standards Buy with Confidence Scheme – look for membership as then you will know they have been verified for quality standards at fair rates
- LANTRA and City & Guilds qualifications – show that the company are qualified tree surgeons who know what is best for the tree’s health
- Working to British Standards – another quality guarantee
- Unclaimed upon insurance – shows a commitment to high safety standards
- An untarnished health and safety record
- Investment in ongoing training and cutting edge equipment
Rainham Tree Reduction: Useful Advice
If you are having a tree reduction in Rainham and have restricted access, or there are obstacles in the way like greenhouses, overhead power lines, decking, fences or other trees, don’t worry, we will find a solution. But it will really help if you can advise us in advance so that we can arrange any additional manpower or specialist equipment and let you know the costs in advance. It will also lead to a much smoother running job that is completed in good time.
Tree Reduction Aveley: How it Works
Across Aveley and Upminster tree reduction involves lessening the width and height of a tree by 20 to 30 per cent. The benefits are instant. If higher degree results are needed then we might suggest tree pollarding or tree removal. The health of the tree and safety always come first.