Tree Reduction Hornchurch, Elm Park & Emerson Park
Trees look great in gardens or on public or commercial land. They act as a natural border and have a positive effect on the environment. However, they need taking care of to ensure they are kept safe and healthy.
Trees are living things so will grow freely. This means that they need cutting back sometimes to stop them blocking light or impinging on neighbouring property or things like overhead power lines or public highways. One of the most popular services to take care of this issue is tree reduction. Hornchurch wide it’s a service we undertake on a regular basis for homeowners, commercial landowners and local authorities.
Hornchurch Tree Reduction: Things to Remember when Hiring a Firm
When hiring a tree services firm to carry out tree reduction Hornchurch wide it is imperative you are careful who you select. Here’s a checklist:
- Fair pricing – members of the Trading Standards Buy with Confidence Scheme have been checked for high quality standards at fair rates, so look for that accreditation
- LANTRA and City & Guilds qualifications – this proves the company are qualified tree surgeons who really know what they are doing
- British Standards compliance – for a guarantee of top quality service and workmanship
- High level liability insurance – preferably never claimed upon to demonstrate excellent safety standards
- An unblemished health and safety record
- Investment in ongoing training and top of the range equipment
T.H. Tree Services undertake comprehensive risk assessments on every Hornchurch tree reduction project. We tick all of the above requirements for our customers’ complete peace of mind.
Elm Park Tree Reduction: A Word of Advice
It’s worth noting if you are going for tree reduction in Elm Park that if you have restricted access or obstacles such as greenhouses, overhead power cables, walls, fences or other trees, there’s no need to worry but it will help if we are advised in advance. T.H. Tree Services use a solution finding approach to all jobs and will always devise a method of dealing with any Elm Park or Hornchurch tree reduction safely and effectively, however complex the situation. Advance knowledge will allow us to prepare ahead of the job and will mean it is carried out more swiftly for you.
Tree Reduction Hornchurch: How it Works
In Emerson Park and Hornchurch tree reduction comprises decreasing the width and height of a tree by 20 to 30 per cent. The benefits are immediate. If results of a higher degree are required then we might suggest tree pollarding or tree removal. The health of the tree and safety always come first.