Tree Cutting Stock, West Hanningfield & East Hanningfield
Need a tree cutting in Stock, West Hanningfield or East Hanningfield? T.H. Tree Services are on hand with ten years’ experience as qualified tree surgeons. We have LANTRA and British Standards accreditations and are members of the Trading Standards Buy with Confidence Scheme. This assures homeowners, landowners and local authorities that they will always receive the most superior standards at fair and affordable rates.
How to Select the Best Company for Tree Cutting Stock Wide
When selecting a company for tree cutting Stock, West Hanningfield and East Hanningfield wide, here is a list of what to demand so you can be assured of the very best service:
- LANTRA and City & Guilds NPTC qualifications. Seek out these for assurance of high levels of knowhow and technical ability.
- Trading Standards Buy with Confidence Scheme members. This is an officially verified sign of the highest standards at fair prices.
- British Standards 3998 2010 accreditation. A nationally recognised standard that people look for when they want to assure themselves of the best quality of workmanship.
- Local authority approval. Local authorities stringently check all their suppliers, so if you see a seal of local authority approval then you will know to expect excellence in all respects.
- Health and safety record. Check it’s clean – and look for unclaimed upon insurance too. Then you’ll know your tree services company will be committed to working safely through fresh skills and top of the range equipment.
T.H. Tree Services tick ALL the boxes mentioned above.
Stock Tree Cutting: Beware the DIY Route
If you are thinking about carrying out tree cutting yourself then be warned it will be a false economy. Get it wrong and personal injury and damaged property claims could result which will be very costly and won’t be covered on your insurance. Taking on tree surgeons with expertise in tree cutting Stock and East Hanningfield wide will see the job carried out with the utmost safety and definitely minus the high price tag that would present itself should something go wrong when doing it yourself.