Tree Cutting Shenfield, Hutton, Ingrave & Pilgrim’s Hatch
Need a tree cutting in Shenfield or Hutton? T.H. Tree Services can help. With a decade of experience as qualified tree surgeons with LANTRA and British Standards accreditations, plus membership of the Trading Standards Buy with Confidence Scheme, homeowners, landowners and local authorities know they will receive the highest standards at fair rates.
Choosing the Best Company for Tree Cutting Shenfield Wide
Here’s what to look out for when selecting a company for tree cutting Shenfield, Ingrave and Pilgrim’s Hatch wide – and you can rest assured that T.H. Tree Services tick ALL the boxes:
- Trading Standards Buy with Confidence Scheme members – an official sign of the very best standards at fair prices.
- LANTRA and City & Guilds NPTC qualifications – these assure you of excellent levels of knowhow and technical ability.
- British Standards 3998 2010 accreditation – this is a nationally recognised standard that means you can expect the best possible service.
- Local authority approval – local authority seals of approval come only after stringent checks on workmanship and service quality.
- A clean health and safety record – when you commit to working safely and invest in training and the best equipment then you can guarantee an efficient, value for money service.
A Word of Warning on Shenfield Tree Cutting
If you are considering undertaking tree cutting yourself then be warned it will prove to be a false economy. Personal injury claims and damaged property claims could be very costly and you will find your insurance won’t cover you. Engaging tree surgeons who are experts in tree cutting Shenfield and Ingrave wide will see the job done safely and certainly without the high price tag that would result should something go wrong when doing it yourself.