Dead Wood Pruning Stock, West Hanningfield & East Hanningfield
Dead wood is a natural part of the growth cycle of a tree but it must be removed because it can drop out and cause damage to property and personal injury, especially if there’s a storm or high winds.
You might find that some insurance policies will pay out in such instances, however you will usually find that insurers will only honour a claim if you can prove that you have had your trees professionally maintained. Dead wood pruning Stock, West Hanningfield and East Hanningfield wide, by a qualified tree surgeon, will help you in this respect.
Why Choose T.H. Tree Services for Dead Wood Pruning Stock and West Hanningfield wide?
T.H. Tree Services are members of the Trading Standards Buy with Confidence scheme. This offers reassurance that fees will be fair and that the highest quality workmanship and service will be delivered. The fact it is all verified through stringent checking processes makes it all the more beneficial. There is also ten years’ experience to benefit from together a host of official tree surgeon qualifications, including LANTRA and City & Guilds.
The following list shows even more advantages of engaging T.H. Tree Services for dead wood pruning Stock, West Hanningfield and East Hanningfield wide:
- British Standards accredited
- Full liability insurance that has never been claimed upon
- Completely untarnished health and safety record
- Ongoing investment in training and cutting edge equipment
Dead Wood Pruning Stock: About the Costs
When planning your budget for dead wood pruning Stock and East Hanningfield wide, you should take the following into consideration:
- If your property has restricted access or there are obstructions like overhead power lines, walls, fences or outbuildings then it may be necessary to hire equipment such as elevated platforms and these will usually carry additional expense. It may also be the case that extra manpower or specialist machinery will need to be hired.
- If your tree is hardwood it may be more difficult to prune than softwood so the costs may be slightly higher as it will take longer.
Whatever the circumstances, rest assured we will let you know in advance if there are any additional costs, and that nothing mentioned above will ever prevent us from completing the job. Solution finding is what we are all about!