Dead Wood Pruning Shenfield, Hutton, Ingrave & Pilgrim’s Hatch
Dead wood occurs naturally as a tree grows, but it must be removed on a regular basis otherwise it can drop out and cause damage to property and personal injury. If there’s a storm or high winds and there’s dead wood in a tree that hasn’t been removed, it is likely it will fall out, and the consequences could be very costly.
You might find that certain insurance policies will pay out in such instances, however it is vital you bear in mind that insurers will honour a claim if you can demonstrate that you have had your trees professionally maintained. Dead wood pruning Shenfield, Hutton, Ingrave and Pilgrim’s Hatch wide, by a qualified tree surgeon, will help you demonstrate that you have been doing just that and mitigating your risk.
Why Choose T.H. Tree Services for Dead Wood Pruning Shenfield and Ingrave wide?
T.H. Tree Services are members of the Trading Standards Buy with Confidence scheme. This offers peace of mind that fees will be fair the highest standards of workmanship and service can be expected – it’s something that has been verified through stringent checking process. We also offer a decade of experience as well as a long list of official tree surgeon qualifications.
The following points show the benefits of opting for T.H. Tree Services for dead wood pruning Shenfield, Hutton, Ingrave and Pilgrim’s Hatch wide:
- Trading Standards Buy with Confidence Scheme members
- British Standards accredited
- Full liability insurance that remains unclaimed upon
- LANTRA and City & Guilds qualified tree surgeons
- A decade of experience
- Totally unblemished health and safety record
- Continuous investment in training and cutting edge equipment
Dead Wood Pruning Shenfield & Hutton: The Costs Involved
Here are a few points to bear in mind when planning your budget for dead wood pruning Shenfield and Hutton wide.
- If your tree is hardwood it may take longer to prune than softwood so the costs may be slightly higher.
- If your property has restricted access or obstructions such as overhead power cables, walls, fences or outbuildings then equipment like elevated platforms may need to be hired at additional expense. We may also need to hire extra manpower or specialist machinery.
Whatever the situation, you should always feel assured that you will be advised in advance of any additional costs, and that nothing mentioned above will ever stop us getting the job done, as we are a solution finding company.