Tree Crown Thinning Upminster, Aveley, South Hornchurch & Rainham
The hazards hiding in trees with thick, bushy canopies can prove to be cause for concern. If you can’t see into a tree then how could you know whether there are any issues such as loose branches, disease or decay? What if there is a problem and a storm causes the tree to fall or shed branches? Or there are high winds that can’t pass through the thick canopies?
For overgrown, bushy tree canopies there is a solution and this is known as tree crown thinning. Upminster and Rainham wide it is one of our most requested services for homeowners, landowners and local authorities. Tree crown thinning results in trees that are more resistant to harsh weather conditions as well as being easier to take care of.
Why Choose T.H. Tree Services for Tree Crown Thinning in Aveley?
When you are looking for a company to carry out tree crown thinning Aveley and Upminster wide it is essential to select only qualified and experienced tree surgeons. We have put together a check list to show you why T.H. Tree Services have become one of the leading firms in Essex when it comes to any sort of tree services, including tree crown thinning:
- LANTRA qualified tree surgeons with numerous other arboriculture certifications.
- Members of the Trading Standards Buy with Confidence scheme. This guarantees high standards at fair rates.
- All work is fully compliant with British Standards 3998.
- A decade of experience.
- Ongoing investment in top of the range equipment meaning all work is conducted safely and cost effectively.
- Completely unblemished health and safety record and insurance that has never been claimed upon.