Tree Crown Thinning Gidea Park, Harold Wood & Harold Hill
Trees with thick, bushy canopies can hide a multitude of worrying issues. If you can’t properly see what’s going on inside the foliage of a tree then how could you know whether there are any problems lurking, such as loose branches, disease or decay? What if that is the case and a storm or high winds cause the tree to fall or branches to be shed? High winds also have a problem trying to get through thick canopies and can knock a tree down if there is resistance.
Thankfully there is a solution to all these issues and this is called tree crown thinning. Gidea Park and Harold Wood wide it is a very popular service for T.H. Tree Services and much requested by local authorities, commercial landowners and homeowners.
Why Engage T.H. Tree Services for Tree Crown Thinning in Gidea Park?
If you are seeking a company to undertake tree crown thinning Gidea Park and Harold Hill wide it is vital to choose only qualified and tree surgeons with plenty of experience.
The following at a glance list of benefits shows why we have become one of the county’s leading tree services companies:
- Members of the Trading Standards Buy with Confidence scheme for high standards at fair rates.
- LANTRA qualified tree surgeons with various other arboriculture certifications.
- All work is fully compliant with British Standards 3998.
- Ten years’ experience.
- A solution-finding approach.
- A high range of capabilities.
- Continuous investment in quality equipment so all work is carried out safely and cost effectively.
- Totally untarnished health and safety record and insurance that has never been claimed upon.