Tree Surgeon Gidea Park, Harold Wood & Harold Hill
When you need trees removing or hedges trimming, or have a tree stump that needs taking out, what you need is an established, dependable tree surgeon. Gidea Park wide T.H. Tree Services have a range of clients, from local authorities and private businesses to homeowners, all of whom have every reason to put their trust in this company that has been around for more than ten years and has a whole host of qualifications and accreditations.
How to Select an Gidea Park Tree Surgeon
When choosing a tree surgeon Gidea Park residents and land managers should think about a range of factors and never hesitate to stipulate that they want the very best.
Here is what we suggest you look for:
- Trading Standards Buy with Confidence Scheme and local authority approval – both will secure you fair prices and a high quality service.
- British Standards BS 3998 2010 Accreditation – another guarantee of high standards.
- A clean health and safety record proving dedication to staying up to date with training and to carrying out comprehensive risk assessments.
- Investment in cutting edge equipment – ensures all jobs are carried out safely and efficiently and with the best results for the tree or hedge.
- Qualifications – always choose Gidea Park tree surgeons who can prove they have City & Guilds NPTC & LANTRA qualifications as well as several years’ experience so you can be sure they will know just how to tackle any issue, however complex.
Harold Wood Tree Surgeon Services
T.H. Tree Services offer ten solid years of experience as tree surgeons Harold Wood, Harold Hill and Gidea Park wide. The following are some of our most popular services:
- Tree removal: When a tree has started blocking light, is diseased or decayed, has been damaged by high winds or where the roots are causing problems with foundations or paving, opt for tree removal. Gidea Park wide this service also allows you to free up space to for example construct an extension or an outbuilding, or to landscape your garden.
- Crown reduction: If removing a tree in its entirety is something you would ideally like to avoid, but you do need to tackle issues like overgrown canopies that are blocking light, overhanging neighbouring property or interfering with traffic or overhead power cables, crown reduction is the service you need. Tree surgeons Harold Hill wide will always ensure the work done will boost the health of the tree and support strong growth.
- Dead wood pruning: Dead wood occurs naturally as trees grow. It is essential to get rid of this dead wood on a regular basis because it is prone to fall without notice and this can cause damage to property or even personal injury. Safe removal of dead wood Harold Hill and Harold Wood wide is an important service provided by tree surgeons.
- Tree pollarding: This is a very popular service for tree surgeons Gidea Park wide. Regularly asked for by local authorities, tree pollarding allows for trees’ canopies to be reduced and branches removed so they no longer pose a danger when growing near to power cables and the public highway.