Tree Surgeon Cold Norton, Latchingdon & Althorne
Looking for a tree surgeon? Cold Norton, Latchingdon or Althorne based? T.H. Tree Services are on hand to help. Our tree surgeon services have been called upon for more than a decade and include tree removal, tree cutting, stump grinding and hedge trimming.
As tree surgeons Cold Norton and Althorne householders, landowners and local authorities will know they’ll receive the very best quality in service and workmanship every time. This is because we are LANTRA qualified, British Standards certificated and Trading Standards Buy with Confidence Scheme members.
A Guide to Choosing a Tree Surgeon in Cold Norton & Latchingdon
The following are some of the reasons why so many people have continued to use T.H. Tree Services for their Cold Norton tree surgeon requirements:
- Local authority approval – local authorities only approve companies that are able to demonstrate superior levels of service and health and safety procedures
- Trading Standards Buy with Confidence Scheme membership – this is a verified accreditation that assures quality at fair rates through thorough checking
- City & Guilds NPTC & LANTRA qualifications – never hire a tree surgeon with anything less than these qualifications
- British Standards BS 3998 2010 accreditation – nationally recognised standards that demonstrate tested levels of service and quality of work
Here are T.H. Tree Services we also offer ten years’ experience as Cold Norton tree surgeons plus an unblemished health and safety record and liability insurance that has never been claimed upon. All this comes about thanks to our continuous training and the fact we undertake comprehensive risk assessments at the start of every job.
Latchingdon, Althorne & Cold Norton Tree Surgeon Services
Our Cold Norton tree surgeon services include the following:
- Tree removal: Cold Norton, Latchingdon and Althorne homeowners, businesses and local authorities use us to remove trees that have started to outgrow their surroundings, block light or pose a risk.
- Crown reduction: Trees can start to block light, overhang the public highway or interfere with power cables. Tree crown reduction resolves all these issues without having to remove the tree.
- Dead wood pruning: Dead wood is part of the natural growth cycle of a tree. However, it must be removed regularly as it can fall without warning and damage property or cause personal injury.
- Tree pollarding: This involves strategically cutting back a tree’s canopy and branches so future growth is limited and the health of the tree is maintained.