Tree Reports Upminster, Aveley, South Hornchurch & Rainham
If you have been asked for a tree report for whatever reason, you can rely on the service provided by T.H. Tree Services. As qualified tree surgeons you can be assured our Upminster tree reports are verifiable and official. We also provide a fast turnaround so as not to hold you up.
Across Upminster tree reports are required for numerous reasons which are detailed below. We offer fair, affordable rates and a professional service, as you would expect from a Trading Standards approved company.
Aveley Tree Reports Explained
When we undertake a tree report we use a Picus sonic tomograph as well as applying our vast experience and practical knowhow to ascertain whether a tree has any damage or disease. The Picus sonic tomograph uses sound waves to identify problems deep inside a tree’s trunk. It allows us to see way beyond the naked eye and check the health of a tree.
What are Tree Reports Needed for?
Across Aveley and Upminster tree reports must be carried out by qualified tree surgeons so they can be considered official. Here are some of the reasons why you may need one:
- Just into a new home or business premises, want to be sure if trees on the land are safe and healthy
- Selling a property and buyer has requested a tree report
- Need to adhere to health and safety legislation
- Concerned about the safety of a tree after recent storms or high winds
- Need to support an application for planning permission
Rainham Tree Reports: Why use T.H. Tree Services?
There are numerous reasons why local authorities, landowners and homeowners opt to use T.H. Tree Services to undertake their tree reports in Rainham, South Hornchurch and Upminster, Some of these include:
- LANTRA & City & Guilds qualified tree surgeons
- A decade of experience
- Trading Standards Buy with Confidence Scheme members – this guarantees a top quality service at fair rates
- Working to British Standards
- Untarnished health & safety record
- Full liability insurance that has never been claimed upon
- Continuous training to ensure skills kept up to date
- Ongoing investment in the latest cutting edge equipment