Tree Reports Cold Norton, Latchingdon & Althorne
Are you in need of a tree report? Cold Norton, Latchingdon or Althorne based? T.H. Tree Services offer a reliable service from accredited, qualified tree surgeons. Precisely what you must have if you require your tree report to be officially accepted.
Our official tree reports are verifiable and certificated and we provide them with a fast turnaround. As Trading Standards Buy with Confidence Scheme members and local authority approved tree surgeons you can rest assured of fair rates and the best standards of workmanship and service.
Why you Might Need a Tree Report Cold Norton Wide
You may need a tree report in Cold Norton, Latchingdon or Althorne for numerous reasons. These might include:
- Storms or high winds have resulted in concern over whether a tree is safe
- You are selling your property and a buyer or surveyor has asked for a report on the safety and health of your trees
- You have recently settled into a new home or bought commercial premises and are not sure whether trees on the land are safe and healthy
- You need a report for health and safety reasons
- An application for planning permission has asked for a tree report
Why Choose T.H. Tree Services for Tree Reports Cold Norton Wide?
Local authorities, homeowners and managers of commercial premises hire T.H. Tree Services for tree reports Cold Norton, Latchingdon and Althorne wide because we offer the following benefits:
- British Standards accreditation – a national verified standard that guarantees the highest quality standards of workmanship and service
- Trading Standards Buy with Confidence Scheme members – a stringently tested award that assures the best standards at fair rates
- LANTRA & City & Guilds qualified tree surgeons – gives you peace of mind of the highest levels of knowledge and expertise
- Ten years’ experience – such long term on the job experience means proven abilities which all adds up to a value added service
- Clean health & safety record and unclaimed upon liability insurance – assures you that we work to the safest standards.
When carrying out tree reports Cold Norton wide, our ten years’ experience and practical knowledge means we can readily ascertain if a tree is damaged or diseased and, if so, deal with it on the spot.