Get a quick no obligation quote It’s free and will only take a jiffy!
Tilbury Tree Removal Services
If you need a tree removal service in Tilbury, look no further than TH Trees Ltd. Our Tilbury tree removal services are well rated throughout the whole of Essex.
There are lots of reasons you might need a tree removed. From storm damage to disease or infestation through to improving a view or dealing with roots that are causing subsidence, whatever is behind your need for tree removal in Tilbury, TH Trees Ltd can help with a professional and dependable service.
Why Choose TH Trees Ltd for all your Tilbury Tree Removal Requirements?
For over 15 years, householders, estate managers, local authorities, landlords, developers and housing associations have relied upon our tree removal services Tilbury wide.
Our Tilbury tree surgeons hold as many as TEN different N.P.T.C. qualifications in various aspects of arboriculture, alongside TWO LANTRA qualifications.
TH Trees Ltd is also Trading Standards, local authority and Safe4Site Gold approved. We work to British Standard BS3998 2010 plus a long list of legislation including the Work at Height Regulations, the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act and the Manual Handling Operations. We have maintained a totally unblemished record in all areas of health and safety and hold £5 million liability insurance.
Tree removal in Tilbury or anywhere for that matter can be very hazardous. It takes many years to hone the skills involved in removing a tree safely without causing damage or injury.
It is a worrying fact there are too many so-called companies claiming to be tree removal experts. It is important to be aware though that many of them lack the qualifications, experience, training, insurance or specialist equipment to carry out the job safely and professionally. This could lead to issues should a claim situation arise.
Tree Removal Tilbury: All Trees Covered
Our Tilbury tree removal service takes in the full range of tree species at all sizes. It doesn’t matter whether your trees are located on public or private land, in a private garden, on commercial premises or in a high risk area such as next to a railway line or riverbank, the specialists at TH Trees Ltd possess the skill and experience to handle every situation.
Here are just a few of the trees we have taken care of Tilbury wide during the past 15 years:
- Oak – English or common oak, sessile oak and holm oak included. Oak trees can grow to heights of 40 metres but this is not a problem for our work-at-height qualified experts.
- Willow – weeping willow and crack willow are just two examples. Many willow trees are situated alongside lakes or ponds, but this is not an issue for our experts.
- Ash trees – sadly ash trees fall victim to ash dieback so, if there is nothing that can be done to save yours, we will carefully remove it and safely dispose of the remnants for you.
- Fruit trees – pear, plum, cherry and apple included. Fruit trees sometimes grow in a wayward fashion or might even stop producing fruit. Should you wish to remove your fruit tree, we can assist.
- Conifers and pines – including yew, cedar and Leyland cypress. Conifers and pines are known to grow up to 100 metres in height but thanks to our experience, knowledge and specialist equipment we can take on conifers of any size or species without any problem.
- Thorny and spiky trees – hawthorn, holly and monkey puzzle tree included. You may find that some tree removal companies in Tilbury will refuse to tackle such trees, but not us – we will take on any tree.
- Eucalyptus trees – all varieties including the cider gum tree, one of the most common found along the Essex coastline.
- Beech trees – including beech hedging which grows all year round.
- All other deciduous and evergreen trees – this includes silver birch trees, hornbeam trees, rowan trees, lime trees, maple trees, sycamore trees, whitebeam trees, elm trees, spindle trees and aspen trees as well as ornamental and flowering trees such as lilac, magnolia, false acacia (Robinia) and bay laurel, to name just a few.
If you need to identify a tree growing on your land, our comprehensive Tree ID pages should prove useful.
Common diseases affecting trees in Tilbury
Sometimes when we are engaged for tree removal in Tilbury, it comes to our attention that it has been suffering from one of the common diseases. These include ash dieback, chestnut blight, Dutch elm disease or oak decline.
If you are concerned that your tree may be diseased or infested with pests or fungi, our guide to common tree diseases should prove helpful. Please do not hesitate in contacting us immediately should you be concerned that your tree is suffering any of these diseases. Time is of the essence and we could be in time to save it.
When is the right time for tree removal in Tilbury?
Tree removal is not something that can be undertaken year round. Any non-urgent tree work needs to be avoided during the bird nesting season. This runs from February to August. We always check for nesting birds outside of this time before proceeding with any tree removal just in case.
You must also check the TPO register if your tree is of notable interest. If it is protected by a Tree Preservation Order (TPO) then you will not be able to remove it without permission and without good reason. You’ll need to apply through your local authority’s arboricultural department before going ahead.
For Specialist Tree Removal Tilbury wide, Choose TH Trees Ltd.
At TH Trees Ltd we have been specialising in tree removal Tilbury wide for more than 15 years. We offer a competitively priced service that you can class as exceptional value.
For a no-obligation quotation and expert advice from a qualified Tilbury tree removal expert, call TH Trees Ltd on 01268 642 814.
Polite, professional and tidy.
The team were punctual, very polite, kept me well informed of what they were doing, anything I asked them wasn’t an inconvenience.
Service with a smile and the tidy up job was fantastic too.
I would certainly recommend TH Tree services and happily use them again.
Hi Mrs Easton, thank you for leaving a lovely review. The team are really pleased they come across professional and friendly.
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- June 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- March 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- November 2012
- September 2012