Tree Reduction Shenfield, Hutton, Ingrave & Pilgrim’s Hatch
If you have trees on your land that have become overgrown and started to interfere with power lines, passing traffic or neighbouring property then the service you need is tree reduction. Shenfield, Hutton, Ingrave and Pilgrim’s Hatch wide you’ll find our service reliable and excellent value for money.
Considerations When Choosing a Shenfield Tree Reduction Company
Tree reduction reduces the height and width of a tree by 20 to 30 per cent. It is the perfect compromise if you want to keep your trees, but need to keep them under control. When choosing a company for tree reduction Shenfield and Hutton wide, sticking to the following points will help you save money and ensure the best possible service:
- British Standards accreditation: this is a nationally accepted guarantee of quality.
- Trading Standards Buy with Confidence Scheme membership: companies verified under this scheme have been thoroughly checked for quality standards at fair rates.
- LANTRA and City & Guilds qualifications: these certifications show tree surgeons are fully trained in safely and carefully handling trees.
- Several years’ experience: the longer the company has been trading, the greater number of situations they will have come across and the better their ability to determine solutions for every circumstance.
- Health & Safety: an unblemished health and safety record and insurance that has never been claimed upon shows dedication to the best working practices and ongoing investment in training and equipment.
Preparing for your Ingrave or Shenfield Tree Reduction
There are a few things you can do in advance of your tree reduction appointment, or let us know about so we can make arrangements for any additional equipment or manpower we might need to carry out the job efficiently. Firstly, if you have restricted access, or obstacles such as sheds, overhead power cables, decking, fences, walls or other trees, let us know.
There is no need to worry though, because at T.H. Tree Services we have the experience to come up with a solution no matter what the obstacle. We will advise you of any additional costs in advance and the whole job will run more smoothly and will still be completed on time as agreed.