Tree Cutting Orsett, South Ockendon & Bulphan
Need a tree cutting in Orsett or South Ockendon? Get in touch with T.H. Tree Services. We have a decade behind us as qualified tree surgeons with LANTRA and British Standards accreditations. We’re also members of the Trading Standards Buy with Confidence Scheme and as such we are able to guarantee the best standards at fair rates.
Who to Choose for Tree Cutting in South Ockendon?
Here is a checklist covering what you should look for when seeking tree cutting services Bulphan and South Ockendon wide:
- LANTRA and City & Guilds NPTC qualifications. With these you’ll get peace of mind that your trees will be handled safely and with their health firmly in mind.
- British Standards 3998 2010 accreditation. This guarantees quality standards that are recognised nationwide.
- Trading Standards Buy with Confidence Scheme membership. This is a verified sign of the very best standards at fair prices.
- Local authority approval. If a local authority has put its seal of approval on a service then you will know the company has been checked and verified as having safe working practices and offering a high level of customer service.
- An unblemished health and safety record. This demonstrates dedication to undertaking comprehensive risk assessments and also an investment in training and quality equipment.
- Unclaimed upon insurance. Liability insurance policies that have never been claimed upon prove that the company works to the highest possible safety standards.
T.H. Tree Services offer all of the above as well as the benefit of a decade of experience in tree cutting Bulphan, South Ockendon and Orsett wide.
A Word of Warning on Orsett Tree Cutting
Attempting tree cutting work yourself is likely to be a false economy. Personal injury claims and bills from neighbours with damaged property could cost you dear, and you won’t be insured for them. The only way to undertake it properly is to hire tree surgeons who are experts in tree cutting. Orsett, South Ockendon and Bulphan wide you will find these services at a fraction of the price it would cost you to deal with a claim should something go wrong when doing it yourself.