Burnham on Crouch
Dead Wood Pruning Burnham on Crouch, Southminster & Maylandsea
Dead wood is part of the natural growth cycle of a tree, but it must be removed regularly as it can fall out and damage property and cause personal injury, especially when there are high winds or storms. If you are lucky, your insurance will cover you, however you will generally find that payouts will only be forthcoming if you can prove that you have been having your trees maintained professionally. Dead wood pruning Burnham on Crouch, Southminster and Maylandsea wide, by a qualified tree surgeon, will give you the back-up you need in this respect.
Why Choose T.H. Tree Services for Dead Wood Pruning Burnham on Crouch wide?
Numerous homeowners, commercial landowners and local authorities choose T.H. Tree Services for dead wood pruning Burnham on Crouch, Southminster and Maylandsea wide. Firstly, we are members of the Trading Standards Buy with Confidence scheme. This is a strictly verified scheme that offers peace of mind that fees will be fair and that the most superior quality workmanship and service will be provided.
We also have ten years’ experience plus a host of official tree surgeon qualifications, including LANTRA and City & Guilds. The following is a list of further benefits of engaging T.H. Tree Services for dead wood pruning Burnham on Crouch, Southminster and Maylandsea wide:
- Totally untarnished health and safety record
- British Standards accredited
- Full liability insurance that has never been claimed on
- Continuous investment in training and top of the range equipment
The Costs of Dead Wood Pruning Burnham on Crouch
When calculating a budget for dead wood pruning Burnham on Crouch, Southminster and Maylandsea wide, you should think about the following:
- Hardwood trees may be more difficult and take longer to prune than softwood, so the costs may be slightly higher.
- If there is restricted access on your premises or there are obstructions such as overhead power lines, walls, fences or outbuildings then it may be necessary for us to hire equipment such as elevated platforms. These will usually incur additional expense and we might also need to take on more personnel or bring in specialist machinery to get the job done.
Regardless of the situation, you can have full reassurance that we will let you know in advance if there are any additional costs, and that nothing mentioned above will prevent us from getting the job done. Solution finding is our speciality!