Tree Crown Thinning Laindon, Langdon Hills & Pitsea
If a tree’s canopy gets too bushy then it makes it difficult to see any problems that lie beneath. This can lead to dangerous issues because if a tree is diseased or decayed, or has dead wood that needs removing, it could well pose a serious hazard, especially during times of storms or high winds. Thick canopies also act as a barrier to the wind so rather than it blowing through, it hits it like a wall and can knock a tree down.
Thankfully there is a solution and this is known as tree crown thinning. Laindon, Langdon Hills and Pitsea wide it’s a service we provide on a regular basis to homeowners, landowners and local authorities.
In Langdon Hills, tree crown thinning results in trees being healthier and simpler to take care of. They are also more robust when there are high winds or storms.
Why Choose T.H. Tree Services for Tree Crown Thinning in Langdon Hills?
For tree crown thinning in Langdon Hills it is essential you hire qualified tree surgeons to carry out the work. Here’s why T.H. Tree Services have become a very popular choice.
- Are LANTRA qualified tree surgeons with numerous other arboriculture certifications.
- Are members of the Trading Standards Buy with Confidence scheme so you are guaranteed a top quality service at fair rates.
- Work to British Standards 3998.
- Have 10 years’ experience.
- Invest in top of the range equipment so all work is carried out safely and cost efficiently.
- Are committed to safe working practices and our insurance remains unclaimed-upon.
- Have a totally untarnished health and safety record.