Tree Crown Lifting West Horndon, Horndon on the Hill & Warley
If trees are blocking light, or at risk of shedding branches or being floored during a storm, what you need is tree crown lifting. West Horndon and Warley wide we carry out this service which involves removing the lower branches of a tree. The result is that the crown of the tree is left intact so as to maintain an attractive appearance, but more light is allowed through and the tree is much safer.
Warley Tree Crown Lifting: Why use T.H. Tree Services?
There are numerous things to consider when selecting a company for tree crown lifting West Horndon and Warley wide. The following list should assist in making your choice:
- LANTRA and City & Guilds qualifications – demonstrate superior knowledge and offer peace of mind that all work carried out will focus on the health of the tree.
- Local Authority approval – strict criteria are set down by local authorities so if a tree surgeon has their approval, you’ll know you can rely on them fully.
- Trading Standards Buy with Confidence Scheme – membership of this scheme assures fair rates and the highest standards. Members are all verified through a rigorous process.
- British Standards – national standards such as these demonstrate a commitment to quality of workmanship and service.
- Experience – long term experience is essential if you want a company that knows exactly how to deal with issues straight away in the safest manner.
- Health & safety and insurance – an unblemished health and safety record and unclaimed upon insurance prove the company has a committed attitude to safety.
You can rest assured that T.H. Tree Services tick all of the above boxes and have a decade of experience. Please feel free to request references and testimonials and you can see all of our certifications here. We offer a free, no obligation consultation on all tree crown lifting West Horndon, Horndon on the Hill and Warley wide.