Tree Crown Lifting Upminster, Aveley, South Hornchurch & Rainham
Looking to reduce the size of trees in your garden or on your land without cutting them down? There is a solution and it’s called tree crown lifting. Upminster wide it is a very popular service for us and we carry it out for everyone from home and business owners to local authorities.
Tree crown lifting is a service that involves taking out the lower branches of a tree leaving the top intact. This way the tree still looks attractive but it will be much stronger and will be less likely to suffer damage during storms or high winds. One more benefit of tree crown lifting Upminster wide is that it allows more light to penetrate so if you’ve been suffering blocked light, this will alleviate it.
Rainham Tree Crown Lifting: Why Hire the Experts?
When you select a company to carry out tree crown lifting in Rainham, South Hornchurch or Aveley you need to consider several things before making your choice. These include:
- Are they members of the Trading Standards Buy with Confidence Scheme? If so then you will be guaranteed fair rates and top quality standards.
- Are they LANTRA and City & Guilds qualified arborists? They need to have these qualifications so you can be sure the health of the tree is always considered.
- Do they work to British Standards? This is another guarantee of high standards.
- Do they have local Authority approval? Again another assurance that standards will have been verified.
- Have they got plenty of experience? Ideally you’ll want 10 years or more.
- Do they have a clean health & safety record and unclaimed upon insurance? These are indicators of safe working practices.
T.H. Tree Services are pleased to say we meet all the above requirements. Please do not hesitate to ask for references and testimonials and you can see all of our certifications here. We offer a free, no obligation consultation on all tree crown lifting Upminster, Rainham, South Hornchurch and Aveley wide.