Get a quick no obligation quote It’s free and will only take a jiffy!
Qualified Expertise in Tree Cutting Great Wakering
Need a tree cutting? Great Wakering based? Talk to TH Trees Ltd. We have 15 years’ experience as qualified tree surgeons and with LANTRA and British Standards accreditations, and as members of the Trading Standards Buy with Confidence Scheme, we are able to promise you a top level service at value added rates.
For more than 15 years, householders, estate managers, owners of commercial premises, local authorities and housing associations have depended upon our expertise in tree cutting services Great Wakering wide.
With TEN different N.P.T.C. qualifications across numerous aspects of arboriculture together with TWO LANTRA qualifications, our customers know they are in the safest hands when it comes to tree cutting.
TH Trees Ltd is Trading Standards, local authority and Safe4Site Gold approved. We work to British Standard BS 3998 2010 and in line with all relevant legislation. This includes the Work at Height Regulations, the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act and the Manual Handling Operations. We have kept a fully untarnished record in all areas of health and safety and hold £5 million liability insurance.
Tree Cutting Great Wakering: How to Choose a Tree Surgeon you can Trust
Here is what to look for in a tree cutting specialist in Great Wakering:
- Trading Standards Buy with Confidence Scheme membership – for the highest standards at value added prices
- Local authority approval – for reassurance in safe and professional working methods
- LANTRA and City & Guilds NPTC qualifications – for peace of mind that your trees will be taken care of in the safest and healthiest way
- British Standards 3998 2010 accreditation – an official quality standard
- An unblemished health and safety record – demonstrating commitment to comprehensive risk assessments for the ultimate in safety
- Training and quality equipment – continuous investment to keep skills and tools up to date
- Full liability insurance – clean insurance history demonstrates the highest possible safety standards.
TH Trees Ltd guarantees all of the above together with the advantage of 15 years’ experience in tree cutting Great Wakering wide.
Great Wakering Tree Cutting: Why Professionals do the Best Job
Tree cutting is a very risky job. Attempting such work yourself is a false economy. Personal injury claims and complaints from neighbours for damaged property could cost you dear.
Precisely why it is vital to engage expert tree surgeons with specialist experience in tree cutting,
Great Wakering Tree Cutting: All Tree Species Covered
Our Great Wakering tree cutting covers a range of tree species and sizes. Whether your trees are situated on public land, on residential property or commercial premises or somewhere more risky such as a railway line or, the experts at TH Trees Ltd have the knowhow, skill and experience required to take care of them safely and effectively.
We have taken care of probably every species of tree over the past decade and a half. Our knowledge of the best methods and optimum timing for tree cutting provides our customers with total peace of mind that their trees will be taken care of in the best way possible.
Here are some of the most popular trees we look after across Great Wakering and surrounding areas:
- Oak – all types including English or common oak, sessile oak and holm oak. Any size.
- Willow – including those located alongside rivers and lakes.
- Ash – if we spot any signs of ash dieback we provide an expert plan of action.
- Fruit trees – including pear, plum, cherry and apple. It is advisable to prune fruit trees regularly so they develop a strong branch structure to support their heavy fruit crops.
- Conifers and pines – including yew, cedar and Leyland cypress. We can safely tackle any of these species, even those that have grown to heights of up to 100 metres which is typical of this species.
- Thorny trees and spiky trees – including hawthorn, holly and monkey puzzle. Tree cutting companies will usually refuse to work on trees like these, but not us!
- Eucalyptus trees – including the tallest varieties which can grow to 30 metres high. The cider gum tree is one of the most popular found in abundance along the Essex coast.
- Beech trees – even the tallest and widest and including those forming hedges. Regular pruning helps the tree maintain its leaves year-round which is good if used for privacy screening.
- Other deciduous and evergreen trees – including silver birch, hornbeam, lime, maple, sycamore, rowan, elm, whitebeam, spindle and aspen and all ornamental and flowering trees including lilac, magnolia, false acacia (Robinia) and bay laurel.
Need to identify a tree? our Tree ID pages will prove useful.
Common diseases affecting trees in Great Wakering
Our Great Wakering tree cutting experts always survey trees for any symptoms of disease or decay that could be weakening the tree or affecting its health.
Some species of tree are more prone to disease and pest infestations than others. Diseases like ash dieback, chestnut blight, Dutch elm disease and oak decline are just a handful of the most common, and there are more. We will always look for diseases, fungi and pest infestations when we are carrying out tree cutting in Great Wakering.
If you are concerned that your tree is diseased or infested, our guide to common tree diseases and pests will be helpful and you are encouraged to get in touch should you require personalised advice.
Tree Cutting Great Wakering: Getting the Timing Right
There are rules to stick to when carrying out tree cutting. Firstly, never prune any tree during the bird nesting season which runs from February to August unless it is an emergency.
Secondly, tree cutting during the active growing season is not advised. This for most species runs from late spring to early winter. During the active growing period, trees bleed sap when cut. Sap attracts bugs which spread disease throughout the tree. Whilst emergency tree cutting can be carried out at any time it should be avoided until late winter to early spring, in most cases.
‘Most cases’ is the key point here, because some tree species don’t fit in with this general rule. Make sure you read through our news and tree ID pages for guidance on when to prune your tree, or contact us for personalised advice.
If your tree is protected by a Tree Preservation Order (TPO) then the tree cutting allowed will be restricted and you will require permission from your local authority to go ahead with any proposed works. This could take up to eight weeks to be provided.
For Specialist Tree Cutting Great Wakering Wide, Contact TH Trees Ltd
At TH Trees Ltd we have been specialising in tree cutting Great Wakering wide for more than 15 years.
For Trading Standards approved tree cutting Great Wakering wide with value added rates guaranteed, call TH Trees Ltd on 01268 642 814.
Polite, professional and tidy.
The team were punctual, very polite, kept me well informed of what they were doing, anything I asked them wasn’t an inconvenience.
Service with a smile and the tidy up job was fantastic too.
I would certainly recommend TH Tree services and happily use them again.
Hi Mrs Easton, thank you for leaving a lovely review. The team are really pleased they come across professional and friendly.
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- June 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- March 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- November 2012
- September 2012